Customer Support Analyst
Job Title: Customer Support Analyst
Salary: £25,000 to £28,000
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Great opportunity to join a rapidly growing business who are carrying out health services and testing to the film and media industry.
We are looking for an operations support analyst with good excel skills to help with the operations service desk between the hours of 05:30 am to midnight Monday to Sunday
You will be working a 40hr week Monday to Sunday, on a rotating shift basis between the hours of 05:30 – 00:00 with a rotating 2 consecutive days off per week. (4 x 9hr shifts and 1 x half shift)
This is 80% administrative and 20% IT support - working with sending out covid test results to patients.
So, what will you be doing as the customer support analyst?
- Downloading production spreadsheets, fixing/reformatting, and uploading to the reporting system.
- Generating results reports by uploading results documents sent by the labs to the system.
- Generating SMS messages through text messaging system or compiling Email messages, advising patients of their status to work.
- Reporting weekly test result statistics to the Medical Director.
- Reporting any orphan/unmatched test swabs to the appropriate Project Manager/CRM and resolving.
- Reporting any rejected swabs to the appropriate Project Manager/CRM.
- Record any Exceptions which are reported through the system.
- Sending Patient Registration forms for electronic signature
Helpdesk and IT support duties:
- Working closely with service providers to resolve 1st and 2nd line issues
- Research resolution to issues, escalating within team as applicable and update users of progress with issues
- Maintenance of user accounts on various systems
- Software problem resolution - Microsoft platform and our own bespoke systems.
- User guides and documentation.
- Assistance with project work and implementation.
- Maintaining records and ensuring GPDR compliance and confidentiality.
- Daily maintenance of production applications & software.
- Collaborating with relevant application system owners to improve support & communication.
- Providing ad-hoc specialist support for development projects.
- Detect system problems through continual and proactive observation of the production environment, internal computing, network, and data infrastructure Identify possible causes of client and company business systems when a malfunction is detected; determine root of problem and resolve.
Essential requirements – you will need to have:
- Experience in a similar role with customer support and working in a small team working on a shift pattern.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work through busy periods and exhibit excellent organisation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Providing support via remote control applications.
- Able to work flexibly as required on a shift pattern of different times and days of the week.
- Approachable, helpful nature, and able to build a natural and respectful rapport with people.
Immediate starts available, remote working, travel expenses paid
This role would suit somebody with experience as: Customer Support, Operations Support, Operations Support Analyst, IT Helpdesk, IT Support, 1st & 2nd line Support, IT Administrator.
Please apply now to avoid disappointment.
To view all vacancies click here